Prescription Sunglass Features:
- Most of our designer sunglass frames can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Progressive lenses let you wear the same frames indoors and in the sunlight - they'll adjust their tint to the environment!
- Or fit your favorite fashion sunglasses with prescription tinted frames and just swap between indoor eyeglass frames and prescription sunglasses -- it's up to you.
- Impact-resistant and/or anti-scratch eyeglass lenses available for active people who wear prescription sunglasses
- Available in a wide variety of tint densities and colors, including grays, blacks, yellows, reds, greens, blues, pinks and even violet-tinted lenses. Customize your look!
Why Prescription Sunglasses from Urban Optiques?
Nearly all of our designer sunglass frames at Urban Optiques can be fitted with prescription lenses.
There are few exceptions (primarily with unconventional frame designs) but in general, we're able to fit most sunglasses with a prescription lens.
Even better, we can take your eyeglass frames and turn them into dual purpose eyeglasses and sunglasses with a progressive tint lens that minimizes tint in low light environments (like the office or at night), but kicks up the protection when you step out the door into the sunlight.
On the other hand, if those big, giant Jackie Ohhs get you seen in a sunglass, but are just too dramatic as an eyeglass, we can fit your sunglasses with a prescription lens. The choice is always yours.Schedule an Eye Exam