ProDesign | Denmark
ProDesign | Denmark Eyewear, Eyeglasses & Sunglasses
ProDesign Eyewear Profile:
Founded in 1974, ProDesign typifies the Danish design aesthetic: Lines are clean and modern, and ornamentation is subtle (bordering on the sublime.)
While ProDesign frames and sunglasses have surprising little details that make them stand-out from the usual modern, European-style frame, detail is always subdued and never overpowers the frame ... or the person wearing them.
ProDesign offers five primary eyewear lines:
- ProDesign Essential: This is ProDesign's largest collection and appeals to those who follow fashion and want to be fashionable, but don't want to do it in an ostentatious way. The Essential collection includes frames in acetate, metal and titatium.
- ProDesign 4th Dimension: This is collection is chic, urban and sporty. It relies heavily on bolder designs and colors and is intended for the person who wants to stand-out in their eyewear.
- ProDesign Iris: ProDesign's Iris line is geared specifically toward women and features softer lines and a hint of glamour and femininity.
- ProDesign Zense: Zense is all about subtle sophistication and classic lines. Zense is ProDesign's premium collection and incorporates lush, rich colors and earth tones with the inclusion of unusual materials. This is a collection for someone who wants to be seen -- but not be overpowered -- by their eyewear.
- ProDesign FORProDesign: This is a collection that uses external designers to come up with unusual and innovative designs in ProDesign eyewear. For example, Danish Jeweler Gail Spence designed a unique hinge for ProDesign that allows temples to be easily swapped out -- enabling you to quickly change your look or accessorize your frames with your mood.
ProDesign is a very popular frame at Urban Optiques, especially among people who are looking for a eyeglass with a more "urban" vibe.
However, one of the strengths of ProDesign is that each of their lines has a unique personality -- and even our more conservative clients often find a ProDesign frame that fits them like a glove.Schedule an Eye Exam