As a Urban Optiques patient and client we promise that you will:
- See. You’ll enjoy Metro-Detroit’s best vision care from a board-certified optometrist who entered this field out of a passion to help people see, rather than meet a corporate quota for total patients seen in a day. Your long term vision health is always our first priority.
- Be Seen. Like a well-tailored suit or designer handbag, we view eyewear as a melding of form and function. Regardless of your age, activities or personal style, we will always fit you with eye wear that enhances how you look. We want you to have eyeglasses and sunglasses that you can’t wait to wear. If your eye wear doesn’t get you compliments, then we’ve failed.
- Be treated like a person, and not just a number or name in a schedule book. You are an individual, not an appointment. Providing first-rate eye and vision care for life means learning your health and medical history, finding out your hobbies and activities and understanding your personal style. This cannot be done in 15 minutes and we believe this sets us apart from the corporate eye care chains. We find that our patients and clients appreciate the extra attention and are more satisfied with their vision and eye wear because of it.
- Benefit from one of the most comprehensive vision and ocular health exams in Metro-Detroit, Northville, Plymouth, Novi and Oakland County. Because we carefully manage our daily appointments, we avoid overbooking. Most optometry practices aim to fit in 3-4 eye exams per hour — we deliberately limit ourselves to a maximum of two, with buffers built-in to provide plenty of room for the unexpected. This ensures a much more thorough eye exam and more one-on-one time with your eye doctor.
- Receive complete, full-scope (a fancy term in optometry to indicate full-service eye care) vision care for life, including:
- Ocular disease diagnosis and treatment
- Eye exams
- Precision contact lens fittings
- Glaucoma, cataract and macular degeneration diagnosis and treatment
- Pre-and-post Lasik vision care
- Vision therapy (including pediatric vision therapy)
- Diabetes-related vision health monitoring and treatment
- Eye & ocular allergy treatment (chronic dry eyes)
These are our standards of care and service and the unique benefits that you’ll receive as an Urban Optiques patient and client. We set our bar high and work relentlessly to live up to them.
If you are ever anything less than completely wowed by your experience at Urban Optiques, we need to know. Help us always be better and stay patient focused by emailing Dr. Michelle directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.